Tuesday 8 November 2011

Here's a thought

Tracy Emin displayed an unmade bed complete with dirty underwear, fag butts, stained sheets and booze bottles not to mention dirty knickers the idea being to display her insecurities and imperfections en par with the rest of the world.

This was accepted by the critics.

So if I decide (bearing in mind I've signed up to nanowrimo at have said I'll write 50,000 words during November) to write the word f**k 49,000 times and punctuate it with things like 'the car won't start, I stood in dog s**t, I split my coffee all over the new cleaned rug and ended it with my ex sexually abused my son, beat me up put in me in hospital and made my kids sit in freezing cold room' would that also be considered a literary work of art.

Or would people prefer to read a story?

No comments:

Post a Comment