Monday 9 April 2012

I am really thrilled for and proud of my sons

Give them the keys to their own house and suddenly I have three Laurence Llewelyn Bowens on my hands.

They got the keys for their house in Clungunford late Thursday afternoon, Friday morning they were down there with paint, rollers, music and beer and began their marathon session.




Thursday afternoon the front room looked like this.







But by Saturday afternoon it looked so much better. They've completely painted the front room, the hall and stairs and put a coat of paint over a 'feature' wall in two bedrooms.





I am thrilled for them, they have a new home to share and to start living their own lives and working together they have achieved so much. The big move will actually happen next weekend and then I shall start making ratatouille.

Be happy Chris, Dan and Robz, I am proud of you, I love you and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment