Tuesday 17 April 2012

Silence

The day Robin was born

Well my sons have fled the nest and it is so quiet around here. There are no size elevens clumping down the stairs and no 'Muuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm' and do I miss them - yes. Last night was the first night I've spent in this house totally on my own but Dan did arrive at about ten this morning and I've seen Chris and Robin today.

I called into their home last night to drop some stuff off and they had the fire going, friends around and it was a happy place, warm and comfortable and I was happy for them.

So big changes have taken place.

Today I've taken it easy. I've done a bit of scribbling but no real writing but now it's my time to do what I have to do and I will - hey I've got no excuse now other than having the luxury of watching telly in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment