Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sincere apologies or me and my big gob

I owe Furrows of Telford sincere apologies for the comments I made about them in my last post.

They had my car back and it was inspected by my insurance company who said that the problems with my car are down to Hyundai and not Furrows of Telford.

So basically my car is a lemon!

It is not yet three years old and already the gearbox has been replaced by Hyundai, the engine is burning a litre of oil every thousand miles and the car has only done just over thirty thousand miles. Hyundai think this is acceptable but no one else does. There are other bits and pieces (hey I only drive the damn thing) that are faulty and despite the assurance Hyundai give regarding their warranty, trying to get anything done is nigh on impossible.

So yes, Furrows of Telford I am very sorry for jumping to conclusions, according to my Insurance Company you've done a good job. So, for me, well I can't wait to get rid of the damn car and God help the person who buys it.

As for the next vehicle, I'm thinking French

Oh - la - la

No comments:

Post a Comment