Wednesday 9 March 2011

Just for a laugh

My last school photograph which highly amuses Chris (no 1 son) so much so that he put it on his phone and showed the girls at work today. Most thought it was him, he too has long hair but one made a comment which I thought was quite odd but in some sense maybe not. What do you think?

The comment was 'as long as you're alive (Chris) your Mum will never be dead.' Yes I know what she meant it was just an interesting way of saying it.

And today I was reminded yet again how beautiful it is in this part of the world. I took Dan (no 2 son) through to Church Stretton and there is one bit on the A49 which is my favourite view of the Longmynd. Today it looked almost threatening with the dark shadows of the clouds resting on its sides and grey heavy sky behind it. It was a wonderful sight that changes every time I drive down there. I would photograph it but it's not the best place to stop and stand in the middle of the road. But yes I am lucky.

Right I'm not staying and chatting tonight, I'm going to go and try and sort out Amanda, Andrea (who now is in serious trouble) and poor Anna who still has a thing for her boss.

So I'll say Goodnight and hope you have an amazing day tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. You always were a looker, then.
    I like the way the Lawley echoes Caradoc.
    Good luck with Cheryl, Carly and Caroline!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete