Wednesday 4 November 2009

Nanorwrimo - day 4

Over 1,600 words today, not as many as I would've like but it was another trip to Shrewsbury and then well, don't tell anyone, but I fell asleep on the sofa when I got back, not for long but it did take some valuable writing time.

However, I'm quite pleased with myself, still about 900 words behind target but it could be a lot worse.

I did go to choir last night. Oh there's trouble brewing. I can tell you because no one from choir knows about my blog so I'm alright. Looks like our leader, conductor whatever is going to be ousted. She went on holiday for a fortnight, left the choir in the safe hands of Arthur and everyone prefers him so.... well she's back on Saturday and the choir are going to tell her next Tuesday. I don't know if I'll be there because it will be my birthday and maybe the lads will take me out - ha ha, so yes I shall probably be there for the fireworks, five days late. You know the funny thing is the choir was only formed about six weeks ago and we've already started a rebellion. Fun and games.

And good news my son's car has passed the MOT.

The piccy today, I quite like the idea of putting random piccies on my blog was taken last Saturday down in Clun. Pretty isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment