Wednesday 11 November 2009

Nanowrimo - day 11

Oh dear, I've been naughty haven't I?

The whole idea of this blogging during Nanowrimo was that I'd keep you up to date on a daily basis as to how I'm doing and I haven't. But to be honest I didn't do any writing on Saturday, I went to a fantastic writing workshop in a fairy grotto. Yes I did say a fairy grotto and it was brilliant. I'll tell you more about that in another post and I'll put some piccies up just to show you that I'm not going mad.

Sunday I was at church and running kids around, Monday not a lot happened but yesterday. Well yesterday I wrote about 4,000 words and then something silly happened with the computer and I lost about half of them. I don't know what happened but I wasn't happy that's why I didn't post. Oh and yesterday was my birthday so the evening was pretty well taken up.

Today I've managed again about 4,000 words and haven't lost any and I'm happy. So although I'm behind with my word count, I'm determined to catch up. Another 4,000 tomorrow and the day after and the day after.... A little madness does help when doing Nanowrimo believe me.

The piccy tonight was taken a couple of years ago but it did make me laugh. It's a slug on a giant puff ball and I added the caption 'You're never going to eat all of that.'

Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment