Tuesday 24 November 2009

Nanowrimo Day 24


Huge, huge congratulation to fellow Nanobabe Julie Phillips for completing her 50,000 in 23 days. Well done Julie. I'm not far behind you and I should finish before the 30 days are up. That makes a change from the past, I've been scribbling until late in the evening on the final day just to complete it.

Yesterday I didn't do anything, funny day, real life got in the way but today I've added another 2,000 words plus so I'm really happy about that.

I was going to do some more tonight but it was choir were called 'The Clun Valley Singers.' What you've never heard of us? I don't know you put all this effort in and.... only joking, we're a group of about ten who get together to sing because we like to, if anyone wanted to listen to us, we'd run the other way :-)

But anyway after choir, when I was going to write, erm we down the pub, so I'm just going to have to work harder tomorrow.

But for me, Nanowrimo still rocks. Thoroughly enjoing it and I don't intend stopping at the end of the month, I shall stop when I've completed my novel. But don't tell the lads, they're already wasting away. Time I reintroduced them to the cooker, microwave and yes while I'm at I must explain the mysteries of that strange thing in the kitchen with a circular door on and whilst they're at it - they can do mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment