Tuesday 3 November 2009

Nanowrimo - day 3


Dead chuffed with myself today. Despite leaving home at 8.45 and not getting back until 13.30 after running number one son half way around the county and then having two trips this afternoon into Clun I have actually managed to write over 2,000 words. Okay I know I needed to because I was dragging behind but hey.... I'm only about 900 words behind where I should be. I would do that tonight but I've got choir and seeing as I didn't go last week I really ought to go this week.

However, that finishes about 21.00 so there is a chance, that's if Annie's not there because if she is well, we'll end up in the pub.

Now I'd better go and sort out the mess that's in my kitchen sadly life doesn't stop for Nanowrimo. Mind you number 3 son has moaned that it's just chicken and pasta tonight, I think he's bloody lucky he's being fed - don't you?

And the piccy, nothing to do with writing but it was very wet and stormy here this morning and I took this of a tree in the orchard at the back of my house. I love the way the sun is highlighting the tree against the dark background. Thought I'd add it to my blog to brighten up the page.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    This is fantastic. I am sure you will be too busy to read your comments as you are writing your novel, but well done for enrolling. This is a great looking blog - love it and loads of luck
    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di

    Oh got five minutes :-) Thanks for your comments and best wishes. It's quite exciting really and I'm enjoying it but it's still only day 4. Determined to finish though.

    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete