Thursday 12 November 2009

Nanowrimo - day 12



Day 12 and I'm still going. To be honest I'm really enjoying this. I definitely write better in the afternoon but the only trouble with that is the house is silent, the past few days have been dark but the two together and it's so easy to nod off. But I can justify that, I take power naps and it works.

The lads are coping well. They've found out how the washing machine works and they've discovered that if they can use that funny silver thing in the kitchen to cook food so we're all surviving but best of all my hands are holding out well. It's definitely easier working on a laptop than a PC that's providing the damn thing doesn't lose my work.

Oh and latest news, I'm now an editor. Clunbury parish is launching its parish newsletter in Jan/Feb and I've got involved with it. We had a meeting last night to sort things out and yes I'm one of the editors - could be interesting.

For those of you who don't know Clunbury the piccy above is of the village taken from Clunbury Hill and the parish well there are about two hundred and fifty households spread over four villages and several hamlets, not exactly heavily populated but hey as I'm discovering there is life and a lot goes on out in the hills of South Shropshire. Me I love it. It's the perfect place to write a novel in a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment