Friday 6 November 2009

Nanowrimo - day 6

Day 6 and I'm less than 700 words behind where I should be so I'm really pleased with that. Hopefully I can catch up this weekend but tomorrow I'm going to a writing workshop in Craven Arms so we'll see. I'll let you know about that tomorrow whether or not I do any work on my novel. Hopefully I can, it's nice to escape to Tumbles Forge even if all the Parish Council do is bicker. Oh and by the way Tumbles Forge Parish Council bears no resemblance to any Parish Council I've served on - honestly.

The piccy tonight is one I took a while ago. A red admiral resting on the church wall. I've put it up because this afternoon was wet and very soggy and tonight they've said it's going to be cold so it's a reminder of the balmy days of summer.

Have a great weekend whatever you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment